Location: Philadelphia, PA
Term: Full-time, 1 year renewable
As part of SunP Biotech, the Software Engineer I will participate in the conceptualization, development, and documentation of new and improved 3D biofabrication systems. Applicants should have a sound intuitive understanding of the physical world, experience designing complex electromechanical products, strong academic and work references, and excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate would be capable of acting as the technical lead for a mechanical system or sub-system and the ability to make critical decisions which contribute to a successful system.
- Develop GUI for patented 3D bioprinters.
- Application circuit design and debug & demo board design
- GUI Programming
- Timely support to Field Applications Engineers and customers.
- Technical writing and support existing products.
- Perform thorough product evaluation of OS from the customer/applications perspective.
- Direct support of customers and Field Applications Engineers for product questions,
- Building and testing custom demonstration circuits to customer specifications
- Early product evaluation and definition
- Failure analysis support.
Email a copy of your resume, a cover letter and 3 references to: firstname.lastname@example.org