1. US Patent 8,639,484. “Method and Apparatus for Computer-Aided Tissue Engineering for Modeling, Design and Freeform Fabrication of Tissue Scaffolds, Constructs, and Devices.” Description: Multi-nozzle bioprinting method for creating complex tissue constructs comprised of multiple cells and materials (in licensing）
2. US Patent 8,735,117. “Method for Making Artificial Scaffolds Having Porous Three-Dimensional Body Comprising Cells.” Description: Method for using microcarrier beads to deliver cells for bioprinting.
3. US Patent 8,343,740 and related divisional 8,580,546 (joint w/NASA). “Micro Organ Device.” Description: Fabrication of micro-organs with microfluidic channels (ex. Liver for drug testing).
4. US Patent 8,936,742 “Integratable Assisted Cooling System for Precision Extrusion Deposition in the Fabrication of 3D Scaffolds”. Description: Device for cooling a polymer filament extruded for 3D printing.
5. US Patent 20140335141 “Layered manufacturing utilizing foam as a support and multifunctional material for the creation of parts and for tissue engineering”, Invertors: Description: Device for soft tissue modeling.
1. Continuation application no. 14/153,764 (continuation of 8,639,484)
2. Divisional application 14/336,358 (Method for creating an internal transport system within tissue scaffolds using computer-aided tissue engineering)
3. Provisional US patent filed 2015 15/032,747 (Methods of generating ultraviolet radiation, plasma-and ultraviolet generating nozzles, printing systems, method of generating a substrate, and substrates fabricated according to the same)
4. Provisional US patent filed 2014 62/034,482 (Heterogeneous filaments, methods of producing the same, scaffolds, methods of production the same, droplet, and methods of production the same)
5. A DIRECT SCREW-DRIVEN CELL/BIOLOGICS FABRICATION HEAD FOR THE ASSEMBLY OF 3D TISSUE CONSTRUCTS. (1601)
6. HIGH TEMPERATURE MODULE FOR A 3D BIOLOGICAL PRINTER DEPOSITION SYSTEM. (1602)
7. LOW TEMPERATURE MODULE FOR A 3D BIOLOGICAL PRINTER DEPOSITION SYSTEM AND BUILD PLATFORM. (1603)